Juicy, tender steak and mushrooms? Yes Please! This air fryer recipe serves up tender, juicy steak with savory mushrooms and a tangy tiger dill sauce that’s absolutely DIVINE! And…it’s KETO!
I used to work at Outback Steakhouse back in the day, and my favorite sauce was the tiger dill sauce! So absolutely delicious on EVERYTHING , especially steak! I am going to show you how to make the best Air Fryer Keto Sirloin Meal Prep; so good in fact that you’ll forget your ‘re eating a low carb meal at all.
My absolute favorite affordable workout gear from Amazon! Lululemon inspired with the same buttery feel and sucks you right in!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
MORE, MORE, MORE Skinny Meal Preps:
Mediterranean Meal Prep: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/test/
Very Berry Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/dinner/very-berry-spinach-summer-salad/
Hibachi Air Fryer Meal Prep: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/lunch/air-fryer-hibachi-meal-prep/
Skinny Meal Prep for Weight Loss: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/lunch/meal-prep/skinny-meal-prep-for-weight-loss/
Here are my Stay Skinny Secrets….REVEALED!
These are MY OWN ways to stay thin! I’m no dietician, but this is my number one question on all my socials! Works for me.
Tips & Tricks:
- Mushrooms: Dampen a paper towel and wipe down your mushrooms before you quarter them. You can use any mushrooms, but I used mushroom caps in this recipe.
- Air Fryer: Use any air fryer, but I fit the whole dish in mine because I have a large air fryer that holds 6.3 quarts: https://amzn.to/3cjdrae
- if yours is not that large, then cook in two batches so you don’t overcrowd
- Tiger Dill Sauce: The sauce has to be chilled at the very least an hour. But, the longer the better. It will last in the refrigerator for 2 weeks and it’ll get better and better as it stays in the fridge!
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Air Fryer Keto Sirloin Meal Prep
with Tiger Dill Sauce
- 1 1/2- 2 lbs. of top sirloin fillet (or regular top sirloin)
- 12 oz. of mushroom caps (quartered)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tbsp. of Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of Lawry’s seasoning salt https://amzn.to/3xk5J80
- 1 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. of black pepper
Tiger Dill Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. of mayo
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- about 3-4 tbsp. of chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- combine all of the ingredients for the sauce and place in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving
- cut the top sirloin into chunks (about 1 inch chunks)
- quarter the mushrooms
- add the sirloin, mushrooms, and all of the rest of the ingredients to a bowl
- mix it all together and marinate about 1 hour
- place in air fryer and set to 400 degrees and cook 10 minutes
- open the bake halfway through the cooking time and shake
Pictures of the cooking process: