Are you looking for the creamiest most decadent alfredo sauce with a little spicy kick? Then, you are in the RIGHT PLACE! This cajun chicken pasta alfredo is absolutely amazing and I am giving away all of my creamy alfredo sauce secrets! Make this easy weeknight meal that is prepared in just 30 minutes and your whole family will LOVE! Let’s do this!
Follow me on my socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
AMAZING Meals you’ll LOVE!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/creamy-garlic-parmesan-chicken/
Beer Battered Fish and Chips: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/beer-battered-fish-chips/
- Chicken breasts: buy chicken cutlets at your grocery since they are already thin pieces. If you can’t find cutlets, purchase chicken breasts and butterfly or pound them out before you start preparing. This will prevent uneven cooking and result in juicy chicken breasts.
- The chicken breasts should be at room temperature and wipe them down and get rid of any moisture before cooking.
- Season the chicken thoroughly on both sides and message the seasoning in
- Pasta Water: save a cup or so of pasta water before you drain your fettucine. This will give you a creamy dreamy sauce
- Cookware: You’ll need a skillet with high sides. Here is my favorite and added bonus it goes stovetop to oven: https://amzn.to/3scZEY3
- Cajun/Creole Seasoning: he best seasoning in the whole world is this right here: https://amzn.to/3pYpXl4 You need the Tony’s Creole for this recipe to be as delicious as mine!
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- 4-6 chicken breasts (buy cutlets or chicken breasts and butterfly them and pound them out evenly)
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. of Creole seasoing
- 1 tsp. of dried or fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. of paprika
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. of fettuccine pasta
- 1 & 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cups pecorino romano
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- 6-7 cloves of chopped garlic
- 4 oz. cream cheese (half a block of cream cheese)
- 1/2 stick of butter (salted)
- 1-2 tbsp. of canola or cooking olive oil
- season the chicken and massage the seasoning onto both sides of chicken (make sure the chicken is room temperature and patted dry)
- allow the chicken to marinate in seasoning for 30 minutes
- boil the pasta according to package directions
- save aside a cup of pasta water
- brown chicken in skillet with oil & butter at medium heat until browned and cooked through about 7 minutes each side
- remove chicken to a plate
- wipe out the skillet (you can leave a little bit behind for flavor)
- add 4 tbsp. of butter and 1 tbsp. of oil and saute the garlic
- add black pepper and 1/2 tsp. of Tony’s creole to garlic
- add heavy cream (simmer at medium heat)
- add all of the chicken juice that pooled up on the plate into the skillet
- add the cream cheese and whisk it into the sauce (lower the heat)
- add the pecorino romano cheese (mix)
- add the pasta water (simmer on low until you reach the desired thickness)
- taste the sauce and add more seasoning if needed
- add the fettucini (mix into the sauce)
- top with the chicken cut up into strips
- serve and enjoy!