As the slider queen of TikTok I can tell you honestly and with authority that these are the best sliders yet! The taste is out of this world with a touch of spice, savory buttery rolls with deli roast beef, ham, and pepperoni! I used cherry pepper hoagie spread to make the sauce and OMG! Irresistible!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
More crowd pleasing party favorites:
Boat Day Taco Dip: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/holiday/boat-day-taco-dip/
Buffalo Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Tequila Pitcher Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/drinks/tequila-pitcher-cocktail/
Sliders: ANIMAL STYLE: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/sliders-animal-style/
Tips & Tricks:
- Hoagie Spread: You can’t make these sliders without this product: https://amzn.to/3AwhHh6 It is so absolutely delicious mixed with mayo and spread on ANY sandwich!
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls: or any other dinner rolls that are about 2 inches across. If you use my favorite, King’s Hawaiian Rolls, you’ll need a serrated bread knife to slice them through neatly! Here is an option:https://amzn.to/2RDHOAP
- Pyrex dish: about 13×9 inches: https://amzn.to/3tmYXwx
- Mozzarella: I used Polly-O mozzarella cheese and I freshly shred it with a box grater. SO deliciou! However you can get sliced mozzarella at the deli or prepackaged.
- Almost all of my recipes call for a stick of butter, but my sliders are never soggy! Here are some tricks:
- Alway begin with layering the cheese first. This prevents the bottom buns from any sogginess.
- When you are finished cooking your sliders use two spatulas to remove them from the baking dish right away. Don’t slice them yet, just remove from the baking dish.
- Bake your sliders and cover with aluminum foil the first half of the cooking time and uncover the last half.
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Cherry Bomb Sliders
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced sweet deli ham
- 1/4 lbs. muenster cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. grated pecorino romano cheese
- 10-12 pepperoni slices
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tbsp. cherry pepper hoagie spread
- 2-3 tbsp. mayo
- preheat the oven to 350
- slice open your rolls
- Spray your baking dish with Pam or any nonstick cooking spray
- mix together equal parts mayo and the cherry pepper hoagie spread (about half of the amount listed in ingredient section)
- Layer on bottom bun: muenster cheese, roast beef, ham, shredded mozzarella, pecorino romano, pepperoni
- spread the mayo/cherry pepper mixture over the top buns
- top the sliders
- prepare butter mixture:
- melted butter
- 1 tsp. of cherry pepper hoagie spread
- black pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Pour about 3/4 of the butter mixture over the sliders
- bake at 350 for about 25 minutes total. Bake covered with foil for about 15 minutes. Then, uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and basted with more of the butter mixture if needed.
- Mix together the rest of the mayo and cherry pepper hoagie spread for a dipping sauce
- Enjoy the best sliders ever!