Chicken Creamy Fettuccine
Chicken creamy fettuccine has nearly 5 million views on Tiktok and for good reason! It’s absolutely delicious with the perfect combination of seasoning, chicken, and creamy goodness! It’s an all in one dish that’ll quickly become a family favorite. Make IT!
AMAZING Meals you’ll LOVE!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/creamy-garlic-parmesan-chicken/
Beer Battered Fish and Chips: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/beer-battered-fish-chips/
Follow me on my socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
Chicken breasts: buy chicken cutlets at your grocery since they are already thin pieces. If you can’t find cutlets, purchase chicken breasts and butterfly or pound them out before you start preparing. This will prevent uneven cooking and result in juicy chicken breasts.
- The chicken breasts should be at room temperature and wipe them down and get rid of any moisture before cooking.
- Season the chicken thoroughly on both sides and message the seasoning in
Pasta Water: save a cup or so of pasta water before you drain your fettucine. This will give you a creamy dreamy sauce.
Sun Dried Tomatoes: You will need to drain the sundried tomatoes and use a paper towel to wipe away the excess oil that the tomatoes are packed in. If not your sauce will get too oily.
Seasonings: This combination of seasoning is absolutely perfect in this dish. Here is what you’ll need:
Lawry’s Seasoning: https://amzn.to/33f6odI
Black Pepper: https://amzn.to/3aYEO95
Cookware: You’ll need a skillet with high sides. Here is my favorite and added bonus it goes stovetop to oven: https://amzn.to/3scZEY3
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Chicken Creamy Fettuccine
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3/4 of a lb. of fettuccine
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 an onion & 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 4 oz. of sundried tomatoes chopped and drained of excess oil
- pasta water (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup of each: Parmesan & Pecorino Romano
- seasoning: 1 tbs Italian Seasoning, 1 tbs. Lawry’s seasoning, salt & pepper to taste, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- butter & canola, & olive oil
- Pound… then season room temp. patted dry chicken & boil fettuccine to package direction (salt the water)
- Brown chicken in skillet with canola & butter at medium heat until browned and cooked through about 6-7 minutes each side
- Remove chicken and set aside on plate. Then add onions & sundried tomatoes sauté until onions are translucent
- add the garlic once the onions are translucent and sauté about 2 minutes
- add heavy cream & pasta water and simmer a couple minutes & then add in the spinach
- add in the cheese
- add the cooked fettuccine (stir & simmer a couple minutes)
- add one chicken breast sliced into pasta
- plate up the dish & add the other breast sliced on top!