Easy, yet unbelievably delicious chicken one pan dinner is what everyone needs on a busy week night! This dish is SO good with the perfect blend of spices coating the chicken thighs, carrots, and potatoes. The crispy chicken & the way the potatoes soak up the chicken juices and spices make this easy weeknight meal a family favorite. YOU MUST TRY!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
More EASY & DELICIOUS weeknight meals!
Honey Bubble Chicken: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/honey-bubble-butter-chicken/
Chicken Ranch Sandwiches: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-ranch-sandwich-recipe/
Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/easy-oven-baked-parmesan-chicken/
The BEST Macaroni & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/the-best-baked-macaroni-cheese/
One Pot Chicken & Mushroom Rice: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/one-pot-chicken-mushroom-rice/
Cherry Bomb Sliders: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/cherry-bomb-sliders/
Air Fryer Antipasto Chicken: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/air-fryer-antipasto-chicken/
Tips & Tricks:
- Chicken Thighs: Buy bone-in skin-on chicken thighs and chicken drumsticks. I used about 4 lbs of chicken in my recipe.
- Crispy & moist chicken: make sure to bring the chicken to room temperature before cooking and pat the chicken dry before prepping. This will result in crispy skin and moist tender chicken.
- Potatoes: I used 4 potatoes in this recipe, but use a potato per person you’re serving
- Spices: This blend of spices is amazingly delicious! My recipe calls for no salt because the seasoing blends I added contain salt.
Melissa jo Real Recipes
Chicken One Pan DInner
- 3-4 lbs of skin on chicken legs and thighs
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes (or use any kind you like)
- 3-4 carrots (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of Tony’s Creole
- 1 packet of Sazon
- 2 tsp. of Italian herbs
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- Seasoning for veggies:
- Adobo: 2 tsp.
- Garlic Powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Italian Herbs: 1 tsp.
- preheat oven to 350
- pat chicken pieces dry and make sure they are at room temperature before you put in the oven to bake
- season the chicken with the seasonings listed and massage it in thoroughly
- set chicken aside to marinate about 30 minutes
- chop the potatoes into 6 pieces per potato and peel, then chop carrots into chunks
- add veggies to a bowl and drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil over them
- season with the veggie seasonings listed
- massage everything into the veggies and allow them to marinate 30 minutes, as well
- add the chicken pieces to a baking dish and nestle the potatoes and veggies around the chicken
- pour any leftover marinade from the veggies over the dish
- drizzle about 2 tbsp. of olive oil over the chicken and vegetables
- bake at 350 on top rack for about 45 minutes ot 1 hour (or until potatoes are tender)
- crank the heat up to 400 and bake for about 8 more minutes or until the chicken skin is browned and crispy