I made the BEST cross between burritos and enchiladas…Enchurritos! This is the BEST meal ever!! We devoured these bad boys and they are made with simple ingredients that when you put them together are magic!! The star of the show are Bush’s Best Taco Fiesta Black beans in a mild chipotle sauce. They are called Sidekicks and they are slow simmered and the sauce takes this recipe over the top! Grab a rotisserie chicken, a can of Taco Fiesta Sidekicks, some cheese, and enchilada sauce and a few more ingredients and we are on our way!
Easy Enchurritos Recipe
- 1 9 x 13 baking dish
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 can Black Beans Bush's Taco Fiesta Black Beans in a mild chipotle sauce
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 whole flour tortillas burrito size
- 28 oz. enchilada sauce 1 can divided
- 4-6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- garnishes such as: sour cream avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, etc.
- In a large bowl add the shredded rotisserie chicken, can of beans in the sauce, cooked white rice, and Mexican Blend cheese
- Mix the contents of the bowl tighter until combined.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray, and pour the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the pan; just enough to coat the bottom fully.
- Then, add a heaping amount of the burrito filling onto the burritos shell. Tuck the outer shell together and roll the tortilla up. Place in the baking dish seam side down. Continue rolling all of the burritos until the filling is gone.
- Top the enchurritos with the rest of the enchilada sauce from the can and cover with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven uncovered at 400 degrees F. for about 30 minutes or unit the cheese is melty and the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove and serve with all the fixings. I like to serve with white rice topped with Bush’s Southwest Pinto Beans. Top the enchurritos with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and whatever you love!
- So good ya’ll! Make it!