This easy summer salmon is so beautiful and bursting with delicious bright summer flavors. Tomatoes, white wine, Atlantic Salmon, lemon, garlic, and the perfect seasonings! This dish is so satisfying and delicious that you’ll forget it’s healthy! YOU MUST TRY!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
MORE! Healthy Meals & Drinks!
Skinny Rum Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/drinks/skinny-rum-cocktail/
Very Berry Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/dinner/very-berry-spinach-summer-salad/
Pork Milanese with Arugula Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/pork-milanese-with-arugula-salad/
Mediterranean Meal Prep: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/test/
Air Fryer Greek Meal Prep: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/air-fryer-or-oven-greek-meal-prep/
Tips & Tricks:
- Salmon: ALWAYS pat your proteins dry and make sure they are room temperature. Otherwise your dish will not be delicious like mine! Pat the salmon dry completely and then season. Otherwise, it’ll be tough.
- Cookware: I have an oven safe pan I cook most of my dishes in; here’s a link to my pan: https://amzn.to/2UPRqtR
- If you don’t have an oven safe pan, just transfer the dish from the pan into a baking dish.
- Salt: You do NOT need any salt in this dish. The Adobo seasoning & the Pecorino Romano and Butter contain salt…that is enough!
- White wine: I used chardonnay, but any dry white wine will work. Make sure it is something you would drink!
- Adobo Seasoning: https://amzn.to/2SEiiwg
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
- 2 pieces of Atlantic Salmon
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- about 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 oz. basil
- 1oz. shaved Pecorino Romano Cheese
- pat your salmon dry and sprinkle both sides of the salmon with Adobo seasoning and black pepper
- sear the salmon in a pan at medium high heat until it is browned on each side (about 4- 5 minutes per side)
- sear the salmon in butter and olive oil
- It won’t be cooked all the way through and that is okay! You will finish it off in the oven
- set the salmon aside onto a plate
- sauté the onions and tomatoes about 4-5 minutes until golden (add or remove oil from pan if necessary)
- add the garlic & crushed red pepper flakes and sauté about 1 minute
- squeeze in lemon juice
- deglaze with the white wine (cook for about 2 minutes)
- put the pan into the oven at 400 degrees for about 3-4 minutes
- remove from oven and top with chopped basil and shaved or grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Garnish: Chopped basil and freshly shaved Pecorino Romano