The BEST artichoke dip is quick, easy, requires 4 ingredients, and is superbly delicious. And this is exactly that! If you’re looking for a quick appetizer to serve for company or for something delicious to bring to a party or potluck; try this EASY artichoke dip! 4 ingredients! Let’s do this!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
AMAZON FASHION FINDS:
My cute criss cross bodysuit: https://amzn.to/2SZ4oVL
Family Meals you will LOVE!
Buffalo Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Chicken Creamy Fettuccine: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-creamy-fettucine/
One Pot Chicken & Mushroom Rice: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/one-pot-chicken-mushroom-rice/
Chicken Enchiladas: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-enchiladas/
Pork Milanese with Arugula Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/pork-milanese-with-arugula-salad/
Tips & Tricks:
- Artichokes: Buy 2 cans of quartered artichoke hearts and instead of draining and chopping, throw into a colander and squeeze them of all of the juice. Let it drip down into a bowl or the sink. This will also chop your artichokes perfectly. See the video!
- Cheese: For best results, shred the mozzarella cheese and grate the Pecorino Romano. As you see in the video I did neither. LOL But at least if you buy shredded mozzarella; but WHOLE MILK mozzarella.
- Blot: Blot the top of the appetizer with a paper towel after it’s done baking in the oven. This will get rid of the excess oil and make for a delicious creamy dip!
- Serve with: My favorite is to serve with mountain bread from Publix. If you can’t find try Hawaiian Rolls, pita bread, or pita chips
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Easy Artichoke Dip!
- 2 14 oz. cans of quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1 & 1/2 cups of whole milk mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/2 cup of grated Pecorino Romano
- lots of black pepper
- chop and drain the artichokes (make sure there is NO moisture)
- combine all of the ingredients and mix
- add black pepper
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Broil for 1 minute
- blot any excess oil off the top