Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Never Soggy Meal Prep Mediterranean Salad
- 2 (16 oz) cans of chickpeas
- 1 bell pepper ( any color)
- 2 stalks of green onions
- 8 oz of grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- handful of italian leaf parsley chopped
- ¼ of a large red onion or half of a small red onion
- Feta Cheese (about 5 oz total)
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together and fold in gently
- Do not add the feta cheese until the day you are going to eat the slaad.
- Mix together the dressing into a mason jar or cruet.
- Use a tablespoon or so of the dressing each day you pack your salad and pack separately from salad.