Want the BEST and easiest dinner idea? Had a busy day working, shopping, lunching …whatever?!?! This is the quickest and most delicious oven baked chicken breast dinner to have on the dinner table in no time! All you need is some pantry ingredients, chicken breast, parmesan cheese, and an oven! Boom! You have an easy oven-baked parmesan chicken dinner.
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
Other Family Meals you will LOVE!
Buffalo Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Chicken Creamy Fettuccine: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-creamy-fettucine/
One Pot Chicken & Mushroom Rice: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/one-pot-chicken-mushroom-rice/
Chicken Enchiladas: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-enchiladas/
Pork Milanese with Arugula Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/pork-milanese-with-arugula-salad/
What you will need:
- Boneless Chicken Breast: no need to buy cutlets; the bigger the better.
- Cheese: I used a combination of grated Pecorino Romano & Parmesan Cheese. However, you can certainly use one or the other.
- Minced garlic: I usually chop up fresh garlic; but on a busy weeknight this minced garlic comes in handy and adds a beautiful flavor. The oil it’s packed in makes the dish out of this world. Minced Garlic: https://amzn.to/3dVh2wD
- Breadcrumbs: Any style of breadcrumbs will work, but I used Seasoned Panko breadcrumbs. They add a delicious crunch to this recipe and are lightly seasoned to perfection. Here are the breadcrumbs I used: https://amzn.to/2TUDCxE
- Seasonings: You can substitute any seasonings you like but here are the seasonings I used to make this dish. They are my favorites.
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
EASY JUICY Oven-Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup of a combination of parmesan cheese & pecorino romano
- 2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 2 tsp. of Tony’s Creole
- 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup of Seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- combine the mayo, cheese, and garlic in a bowl (mix)
- add the seasonings (mix)
- add the chicken into the bowl and cover the chicken in the mayo mixture
- lay the chicken breasts onto a foil lined baking sheet
- add the remaining mayo mixture to the top of the chicken breasts
- sprinkle the top of the chicken breasts with the panko breadcrumbs (not too much or it will burn)
- bake at 400 for about 35 minutes on the middle or bottom rack of oven
Pictures of the Process: