Easy meatless taco dip! This is my favorite dip to bring on out on the water for a boat day or beach day! Easily portable and ridiculous delicious. It’s so darn good you’ll never miss the beans and meat, actually I prefer it this way over the bean or meat taco dip. Fresh, perfect combination of flavors & spice, creamy deliciousness! Trust me, you bring this to a party and it’ll be gone in minutes! MAKE IT!
Follow my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
More crowd pleasing party favorites:
Buffalo Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Tequila Pitcher Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/drinks/tequila-pitcher-cocktail/
Sliders: ANIMAL STYLE: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/sliders-animal-style/
Listen to these RAVE REVIEWS of my Dip!
Here are some pics of our day on the boat!
My one piece cut out bathing suit is from Amazon! So cute! Check it out:
Link to suit: https://amzn.to/3jMZ4zL
Tips & Tricks:
- Cream Cheese: I personally love Temp Tee whipped cream cheese and that is what I use, but any cream cheese will work. Make sure you let it sit out on the counter and get to room temperature before you begin prepping.
- Cheese: For best results SHRED your own cheese! I used an 8 oz. block of Kraft Cheddar Monterey cheese.
- Tomatoes: Any kind of tomato will work, but plum tomatoes are less juicy so I prefer to use them for this dip so it does not get soggy. 2 plum tomatoes perfectly!
- Serve With: I like to use Frito scoops because they are sturdy & delicious! You can use any chip you want, though.
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
- 2 (8oz.) tubs of Temp Tee whipped cream cheese
- 8 oz. block of cheese shredded (I used a Monterey/cheddar combo)
- handful of sliced black olives
- 2 plum tomatoes chopped
- shredded lettuce (about 2 handfuls)
- 1/2 cup of green onions chopped (greens and whites)
- about 1/3 of a packet of Taco seasoning
- 8 oz. of salsa
- In a casserole dish (I used a disposable 2 quart by handi-foil) Layer:
- cream cheese
- sprinkle about 1 tbsp. of taco seasoning
- sprinkle more taco seasoning (about 1 tsp.)
- green onions