Football is back and I’ve got the game day dip you need for all of your viewing and munching pleasure! It’s so super easy and results in a meaty cheesy queso dip in a snap! Just a few simple ingredients including ground beef and cheeses and spice and it’s time to dip baby dip!
More PARTY Foods & Drinks you will LOVE:
BEST artichoke Crab Dip: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/party-food/the-best-crab-and-artichoke-dip/
The BEST Potato Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/the-best-potato-salad/
Sliders, Animal Style: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/sliders-animal-style/
Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Tequila Pitcher Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/tequila-pitcher-cocktail/
Spicy BBQ Chicken Sliders: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/spicy-barbeque-chicken-sliders/
Skinny Rum Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/drinks/skinny-rum-cocktail/
Follow me on my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
MORE! Party Favorites:
Tip & Tricks:
Salsa: I used a can of Rotel, but any jarred salsa will work! I drained the can just a little bit. Leave about half of the can’s liquid in the dish; and drain out and discard the other half. Here’s the can I used: https://amzn.to/2XP0Ebj
Cream Cheese: My favorite cream cheese of all time, Temptee whipped cream cheese, but any cream cheese will work! Use 8 oz.
Spices: Add a packet of Sazon to the ground meat while you are cooking it on the stove. Here’s the product link: https://amzn.to/2XTop25
Cheese: This recipe calls for 4 oz. of freshly grated pepper jack cheese. You will also need a block of Velveeta. Use about 12-16 oz. of the block. (depending on how cheesy you want it)
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Fantasy Football Dip
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8-10 oz. of salsa
- 1 packet of Sazon (spice packet)
- 4 oz. of shredded pepper jack cheese
- 12-16 oz. of Velveeta (depending how cheesy you want it)
- pinch of cayenne for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the Sazon spice packet to the ground beef and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain off the grease
- In an 8 x 8 baking dish start layering the ingredients.
- spread out the cream cheese on the bottom of the pan
- add the Rotel (drain out about half of the liquid from the can)
- add the shredded pepper jack cheese
- add the ground beef
- top with Velveeta slices
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 400 for 20 minutes. (or until the cheese is melted)
- remove the foil and stir up the mixture
- Serve in a bowl, crock, or bread bowl.
- Garnish with a little sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
- Use Fritos, tortillas, bread, crackers, or anything you like to scoop and play ball!