Do you want to bring the best dip to your next cookout or barbeque? Then, THIS crab artichoke dip is what you need to bring! It’s quite possibly the BEST crab artichoke dip with the perfect amount of sweet and savory ingredients, so there won’t be a single drop of it left when you bring to the party! lump crab meat, cheeses, garlic, cayenne, and more! You MUST TRY THIS dish!
Follow me on my Socials:
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/melissa_jo_xo
More PARTY Foods & Drinks you will LOVE:
The BEST Potato Salad: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/recipes/dinner/the-best-potato-salad/
Sliders, Animal Style: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/sliders-animal-style/
Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/dinner/buffalo-chicken-mac-cheese/
Tequila Pitcher Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/tequila-pitcher-cocktail/
Spicy BBQ Chicken Sliders: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/uncategorized/spicy-barbeque-chicken-sliders/
Skinny Rum Cocktail: https://melissajorealrecipes.com/drinks/skinny-rum-cocktail/
Watch this video for 5 Party Food Ideas! The recipes are written in the description of the video!
Tip & Tricks:
- artichokes: I used a can of quartered artichoke hearts. Make sure you drain out all of the liquid it’s packed in. Then, plop it in a colander and squeeze out all of the remaining juice with your hands. Get all the liquid out! This will also help make the pieces even smaller. Finally, you’ll only have to give the artichokes a rough chop to be ready to go into your dish.
- Cheese: I used Monterey jack and Pecorino Romano cheese for this dish. However, any cheeses will work nicely. I would keep the pecorino Romano, though. It’s got a sharp zippy flavor that compliments the crab and artichokes perfectly. Other cheeses to try are gouda, white cheddar, swiss!
- Pecorino Romano Cheese: It’s the best option, but parmesan cheese works, as well.
- Crab: Buy 12-16 oz. of lump crab meat. Make sure you drain out all of the juice. In a pinch this also works with canned crab meat. Not AS GOOD, but good!
Melissa Jo Real Recipes
Spicy BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 12-16oz. of lump crab meat (drained)
- 1 (14 oz.) can of artichoke hearts
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (freshly grated)
- Save a handful to add to the top of the dish before baking
- seasoning: (1 tsp.) cayenne, salt, and pepper
- Drain the artichokes and lump crab meat of any liquid
- in a large bowl, Combine:
- cream cheese: room temperature
- crab meat
- artichokes (chopped)
- garlic, green onions, bell pepper, lemon zest, juice of 1 lemon
- cayenne, salt, and pepper
- mix until incorporated
- transfer into a baking dish (any size will work)
- top with a handful of Monterrey jack cheese and cayenne
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until gold and bubbly
- serve with mountain bread ripped up or your favorite crackers!
Here are some pics of the process: