One pan chicken and potatoes is a crowd pleaser! This is my go-to dinner when I need to get dinner on the table fast when I am busy as a bee! It’s affordable and takes 15 minutes to prep and then in the oven it goes and you are hands free! This dish is made with chicken thighs, russet potatoes, lemon, garlic, and a few pantry ingredients! Easy as 1,2,3! Let’s make it!
One Pan Chicken & Potatoes
- 6-8 bone-in skin on chicken thighs
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Adobo
- 1 tbsp of Complete Seasoning
- 1 packet of Sazon
- 1 tbsp Cracked Black pepper
- 1 tsp. of Kosher salt
- 7-8 oz of Sour Orange Marinade
- 7-8 cloves of garlic skins on
- 1 lemon sliced
- 4-5 russet potatoes quartered skins on or off
- 2 sliced onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Chicken thighs should be at room temperature and patted dry of any moisture
- Add all of the dry seasonings and massage it into the chicken. Try to get it over every inch of the chicken even under the skin as much as possible
- Pour the sour orange marinade & olive oil over the chicken
- Give the bowl a little shake and a tilt to spread the marinade in the dish evenly; incorporate and let it marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken thighs and marinade into a baking dish.
- To the baking dish add the onions, lemons, garlic cloves, and potatoes. Mix the vegetables up with the leftover marinade in the pan. Sprinkle over a little kosher salt and more cracked black pepper.
- Bake UNCOVERED at 400 degrees F for 50-60 minutes.
- When you serve make sure everyone knows to squeeze that roasted garlic out of the skins and eat with the chicken! SO good!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!