This tequila pitcher cocktail is the perfect addition to your next holiday party, barbeque, pool party, or a weekend of fun and relaxation. Made with pineapple jalapeno tequila, limeade, juices, and fruit with the perfect amount of sugar and spice and everything nice. Serve over ice or blended into a frozen slushy cocktail. No matter how you serve, this drink is winner.
Watch this video for Amazing PARTY FOOD! 5 Recipes in one video! The recipes are in the description box of the video.
Tequila Pitcher Cocktail
- Note: Use the Minute Maid Can to measure all of the ingredients
- 1 12 oz. can of Minute Maid Limeade Concentrate
- 12 oz Tequila: Fill the entire can full of the tequila I used Dulce Vida Pineapple Jalapeno Tequila
- 3 oz Orange Juice fill a quarter of the can
- 6 oz Cran-Pineapple juice: fill the can half full 1 can
- 12 oz bag of frozen pineapple chunks 1 bag
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed and sliced into rounds
- add the can of concentrate limeade to the pitcher
- fill the empty can entirely with tequila and add into the pitcher
- fill the can a quarter of the way with orange juice and add to the pitcher
- fill the can halfway with the cran-pineapple juice and add to the pitcher
- add the bag of frozen pineapple chunks to the pitcher
- add the jalapeno slices to the pitcher
- optional: if you would like to cut the sweetness then top each drink with a 1/4 cup of seltzer water, or 1 cup of seltzer water directly to the pitcher
- serve over ice and enjoy!
- If you can’t find this particular tequila…ANY tequila will do! Even an unflavored tequila works. Just make sure you add 1 small (6 oz.) can of pineapple juice and muddle 1/2 of a jalapeno in the bottom of the pitcher before you assemble. Then ad the other half cut into rounds to the pitcher. Make sure to carefully remove all of the seeds from the jalapeno. Also, Use gloves! You’ll burn your eyes the minute you touch those seeds if not!