This vodka pitcher cocktail is the perfect addition to your next holiday party, barbeque, pool party, or a weekend of fun and relaxation. Made with vodka, frozen lemonade, raspberries, and blueberries with a twist of lemon to make it nice🤗 . Serve over ice or blended into a frozen slushy cocktail. No matter how you serve, this drink is winner.
Link to Dress: https://amzn.to/3oOMHYu
Frozen or on the Rocks: I serve this up in a beautiful glass pitcher so you can see the berries and lemons in the cocktail, but this drink is equally delicious as a frozen cocktail. Simply assemble the same way, but leave out the garnishes. Then, add the about a cup of the liquid, a handful of ice, and a handful of the frozen berries in the blender and blend until slushy and frozen. Garnish with a twist of lemon. Mainstays 7 Piece Glass Pitcher & Tumbler Set: Click here to buy set. Under $16!
Vodka Lemonade Pitcher Cocktail
- 2 12 oz. cans of Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- Vodka: After adding both cans of lemonade concentrate to a standard size pitcher fill up to about 3/4 of the way with vodka
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 lemon sliced in rounds
- a splash or so of club soda or soda water in each drink you serve
- garnish: twist of lemon for each drink
- add the 2 cans of concentrate lemonade to the pitcher
- fill the rest of the pitcher with vodka up to about 3/4 of the way full (so you can fit the berries in as well)
- add the berries into the pitcher
- Place the Pitcher cocktail into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight for the alcohol to infuse with the rest of the ingredients
- When you are ready to serve slice a lemon in rounds and add into the pitcher
- Top each drink off with soda water or club soda & garnish each cocktail with a twist of lemon
- serve over ice and enjoy!
Measuring: I measured everything in the 12 oz. can of Minute Maid concentrated lemonade & my Pitcher. This drink is super fast and easy to make, so you can get to the business of having fun with friends and family.
Vodka: In this recipe, I used Tito’s Vodka.If you can’t find this particular vodka…ANY vodka will do! As long as you like it 🤪
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!