The Perfect Weeknight Dinner!
This salmon dish is so unbelievably easy and delicious! When you cook your salmon this way it stays moist and the flavor is out of this world! Choose fresh ingredients and you will have dinner served in a half hour with very little clean up! Added bonus, if you are following a low carb or keto diet then this is the dish for you. Packed with flavor with very minimal carbohydrates. I can’t wait for you to try this recipe out!
The salmon contains healthy fats, omega 3 fatty acids, and B vitamins! So much good stuff in one little protein so you know your family is getting the love and nutrients they deserve. Even if your family says they don’t like salmon; they will after they try this recipe. My kids are such picky eaters and they LOVED salmon prepared this way.
Best served with:
- Fluffy white rice mixed with fresh parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Yellow rice
- Elbow noodles mixed with butter and parmesan or pecorino romano cheese.
- Roasted asparagus drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Steamed cauliflower and broccoli with a squeeze of lemon and butter, salt, and pepper
- Steamed baby spinach sauteed with a little fresh garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt and pepper
- Fresh garden salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, croutons, and feta cheese
What you will need:
- Salmon filets: if you can find freshly caught salmon at your grocery that is ideal, but there’s nothing wrong with buying frozen salmon filet. Sometimes it’s even fresher depending on where you are shopping because the salmon is flash frozen right on the ship when it’s caught. If you buy frozen salmon filet read the back of the packaging and thaw as directed.
- Fresh dill: It’s important you purchase fresh dill for this recipe. Dried dill will not give you the same result in this dish.
- Cheese: Parmesan and Pecorino Romano both work in this recipe; however I much prefer the stronger zing of delicious pecorino romano. For best results freshly grate the cheese.
Cookware- A simple pyrex dish or any oven safe baking dish lined with aluminum foil works perfectly. The added aluminum foil makes clean-up a snap. Dish: https://amzn.to/3tk8zYY
Creamy Dill Salmon
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 tbsp of parmesan or pecorino romano cheese grated
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juice of ½ and use the rest for garnish
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh dill
- Cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Pat the salmon filets dry and season with salt & pepper.
- Mix together the mayo, dill, cheese, lemon juice, and salt & pepper.
- Place the seasoned salmon filets onto the baking dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Spread the mayo mixture all over the salmon filets evenly and generously.
- Bake at 375 on the top rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Bake your dish on the top rack of the oven so the topping becomes caramelized and browned..
- Switch out the fresh herbs if you like, but I think that the fresh dill is absolutely the best option.
- Don’t worry so much about the measurements for this dish, it’s going to turn out delicious and it is nearly impossible to mess up.
All about @melissajorealrecipes, you’re favorite Tiktok chef: Hello my friends and welcome to my blog! I am a home chef who’s been cooking up a party in my kitchen for 20 years for my family and friends. I learned the love of cooking from my family; mostly my mother and grandmother.
I am of Italian descent and food is love. I began sharing my recipes as a Tiktok Chef and quickly gained millions of views and tons of followers due to my FLAVORFUL easy, quick recipes! My followers and fans absolutely love my easy chicken recipes, weeknight dinners, and of course, my Italian food!
My recipes are tried and true and will surely become family loved in your household as well! I will show you how to prepare a meal in one minute and most of my recipes only take about 15-30 minutes to prepare! I am so happy you are here! Welcome to the BOOM!