EASY Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
These pumpkin cheesecake brownies are seriously the BEST treat made with pumpkin puree of all time! I have made so many pumpkin recipes and this is the fudgiest and ultimate fall dessert! Absolutely easy to make and perfect for any Fall day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or anytime! You will believe me when you MAKE IT!
- 1 box of brownie mix or make your won
- and the ingredients called for on the back of the box)
- 1/2 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree canned not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 tsp of all spice
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven indicated on the back of the box of brownies. Mine was 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Leave a small overhang for easy removal from the pan. (Like handles)
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the back of the box. Mix in the chocolate chips. Then, set the bowl aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. This should only take a minute or so.
- Next, add in the sugar and beat again until combined.
- Add the vanilla and 1 beaten egg to the bowl and beat again until combined.
- Then, add in the allspice, cinnamon, and the pumpkin puree. Mix with a spoon by hand until combined.
- Spread half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and smooth flat with a spatula.
- Then pour over all of the cheesecake mixture and smooth it over evenly.
- Finally, add the rest of the brownies mixture in dollops all over the cheesecake filling. Make dollops over the mixture as evenly as possible. Doesn’t have to be perfect!!
- Then with a knife swirl the mixture by making the knife swirl in an up and down motion one way. Then, swirl side by side the other way.
- Use the back of the box to guide you, but my brownies baked in a 350 degree F. oven for 50 minutes.
- Set the brownies on the counter to cool for about 30-60 minutes.
- Then cut into squares and share eat repeat! Make it!!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!