These pumpkin energy balls are so darn delicious AND nutritious! They take about 5 minutes to make and you can have a quick pumpkin burst of energy that satisfies your hunger all week! And, of course, you need to have pumpkin involved in all of your Fall activities including your on the go energy supply! LOL SO EASY! Let’s do this!
Here’s a link to my top: https://amzn.to/2VXxC8S
Pumpkin Energy Bites
- 1½ cups of old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cups of peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- optional: If you like it a little sweetie but still low sugar: add a packet of Splenda or Sweet & Low
- combine the dry ingredients; then whisk it all together
- add the pumpkin, peanut butter, and vanilla; then mix it all together
- cover the bowl and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour
- remove from the refrigerator and roll into balls the size of ping pong balls
- store in the refrigerator or in the freezer!
- Pop and go!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!