I have a super fun dessert that are SO beautiful and Halloweeny and perfect to make for your family or friends! These pumpkin swirl brownies are so Fall fabulous and will make an impression at any Fall event you have to attend. Perfect to make for a Halloween party, a neighborhood block party, class party, or just any night you want a delicious Fall treat. Let’s do this and unleash your inner Picasso!
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- 1 box of brownie mix & the ingredients called for on the back of the box usually an egg, oil, and water
- 4 oz. of cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Pumpkin Pie mix
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to whatever temperature the back of the brownie box indicates. In my case it was 350.
- Prepare the box of brownie mix as directed on the box. Grease a baking dish and add the batter to the dish.
- Mix the pumpkin pie mix, cream cheese, and egg until smooth.
- add dollops of the pumpkin mixture to the top of the brownie batter (don’t cover all of the surface area or it will just become one color)
- Take a skewer or anything long pointy and swirl the topping in circular motions until you achieve the look you desire. I was thinking “Starry Night” by Van Gogh while I was swirling. 😉
- Bake as directed on the back of the box.
- Allow to cool about 10 minutes, cut, and enjoy!
- Cookware: you’ll need an 8×8 or 9×9 for this recipe. Here’s a link: https://amzn.to/3lActeK
- Cakey or Fudgy Brownies?: You will need a box of brownies mix for this recipe. Follow the directions on the back of the box to make these treats. I made a fudgy brownie, but you can follow the directions to make a cake-like brownie, too! Either works!
- Greasing the baking dish: Generously grease the pan. First, I grease the entire inside of the pan with butter. Afterwards, I also spray with a little nonstick baking spray such as: Baker’s Joy.
- Pumpkin Pie Mix: This recipe calls for a can of pumpkin pie mix. https://amzn.to/3AEJ9Z1 Do not confuse this with Pure Pumpkin. You will need the Libby’s Pumpkin Pie mix that I linked above.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!