I made an easy Biscoff Peanut Butter Pie that was certainly easy to make, but tasted anything BUT! Holy moly, I think this is the best dessert I have made yet, and I can NOT wait for you to make this! The funny thing is you only need 7 ingredients to make this HAPPEN! Grab yourself a package of Biscoff, cream cheese, peanut butter, and few extra ingredients and let’s make this EASY No Bake Biscoff Peanut Butter Pie!
The BEST EASY Biscoff Peanut Butter Pie
- One 8.8 oz. package of Biscoff cookies 32 cookies
- 6 tbsp. of melted butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of Biscoff Cookie Butter
- About Two 8 oz cartons of cool whip (you may have a little left over)
- 8 oz. of cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp. of chocolate sauce
- Add all of the cookies into a food processor and pulse until the cookies become fine crumbs. This doesn’t take long! Less then a minute!
- Add the Biscoff crumbs to a bowl with 6 tbsp. of melted butter & a pinch of salt and mix together thoroughly.
- Press the crumbs into a 9 inch pie plate and press on the bottom and up the sides of the plate a bit. Use the back of a dry measuring cup to get it even.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before filling the pie.
- Pie filling:
- Add softened cream cheese and the peanut butter and cookie butter to a bowl and beat until combined. (a few minutes)
- Then, add in the powdered sugar and beat until smooth again.
- Add in 1 carton of cool whip and beat until creamy.
- Add the pie filling into the cooled pie crust and smooth it over as even as possible.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before decorating.
- Decorate by adding about 1/2 a container of cool whip to the top of the pie and spread over the top leaving some of the peanut butter filling showing around the perimeter of pie.
- Heat up chocolate sauce or fudge and using a fork drizzle all over the top of the cake!
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve with foil tented over top. Let the pie sit out 15 minutes before serving and MAKE IT! BEST!!!
- 9 inch Pie Plate; this is my favorite beautiful pie plate from Walmart!decorative pie plate
- How to store: After you decorate and serve store in the freezer covered with tin foil (tent the foil so it doesn’t ruin the topping of your pie). Set it on counter 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Cream Cheese: make sure it is room temperature before you start
- Cool Whip: Thaw it on the counter for about 5-10 minutes or so before you make your pie and before you decorate.
- No Bake: leave in the refrigerator ir freezer for an hour or more to set before decorating.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!