Are you ready to spice up your 4th of July Party with a deliciously addictive appetizer? Look no further than this mouthwatering Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe! Packed with shredded chicken, creamy ranch, and a fiery kick of buffalo sauce, this dip is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. Get your taste buds ready and let’s dive into the cheesy goodness!
The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 large chicken breasts boiled until no longer pink
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped whites of green onions
- 8 ounce block of cheddar cheese: 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese plus more for garnish
- Cracked black pepper for garnish
- Start by boiling the chicken breasts until they are no longer pink. Once cooked, let them cool slightly. They’re usually done after 10-15 minutes of boiling depending how big the chicken breasts are.
- Chop the chicken breasts into chunks. Then you can use a blender to achieve the desired shredded consistency.
- In the same bowl with the warm shredded chicken, add the block of cream cheese, creamy ranch dressing, Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning, salt, pepper, Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce, chopped green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease an 8×8 baking dish to prevent sticking.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
- For an extra cheesy touch, sprinkle some more freshly grated cheddar cheese on top of the dip. Add a dash of cracked black pepper for an added kick.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly, and the cheese is golden and melted to perfection.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!