Craving a dish that’s not only delicious but also easy to whip up? Look no further than these amazing Cast Iron Garlic Steak Bites! They’re packed with flavor, easy to make, and perfect for satisfying those steak cravings. Let’s dive into this simple yet delightful recipe that will leave you coming back for seconds.
Cast Iron Garlic Steak Bites Recipe
Satisfy your steak cravings with these delicious Cast Iron Garlic Steak Bites – easy to make, bursting with flavor, and perfect for a delightful meal.
- 1 lb. grass-fed beef steak tips
- 1 tsp Lawry’s all-purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- A couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 10 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 stick of butter
- Get the Beef Tips Ready: Make sure your beef tips are at room temperature and gently pat them dry. This will ensure they cook evenly and get that perfect sear.
- Marinating the Beef Tips: Mix Lawry’s seasoning, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil in a bowl. Toss the beef tips in this marinade and let them soak up the goodness for at least 30 minutes.
- Sear Away: Heat up a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, adding a touch of olive oil. Once it’s hot, carefully place the marinated beef tips, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Sear them on all sides until they’re beautifully caramelized. Once done, place them in a bowl and set aside.
- Infuse with Garlic Goodness: In the same skillet, melt a stick of butter and sauté the minced garlic until it’s aromatic and lightly golden. Add the crushed red pepper flakes for that extra zing.
- Bringing It All Together: Gently reintroduce the beef tips along with all their tasty juices back into the skillet. Toss in the fresh parsley, ensuring each piece is coated with the glorious garlic butter mixture. Serve these delightful Garlic Steak Bites over a bed of rice or creamy mashed potatoes.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan when searing for that perfect, flavorful crust.
- Adjust the level of crushed red pepper flakes to suit your spice tolerance.
- Feel free to experiment with various herbs and spices to personalize the marinade to your taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!