Are you ready to embark on a culinary adventure? Get your taste buds ready for a delightful journey with this creamy chicken and mushroom gnocchi recipe! Bursting with flavors and made with love, it’s a dish that will satisfy your cravings and leave you wanting more. Let’s dive right in!
Creamy Truffle and Chicken Gnocchi
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 cup of roughly chopped baby Bella mushrooms
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 sliced shallots
- 1/2 cup of Wondra flour
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 3/4 cups of chicken stock
- 16 oz. of gnocchi
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 6 oz. of diced pancetta
- 1/2 tsp. of thyme
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. of truffle oil
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley plus extra for garnish
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper, and lightly coat them in the Wondra flour.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Sauté the chicken cutlets until they are cooked through and golden brown, flipping them once. Once cooked, set them aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the diced pancetta until crispy. Remove it from the pan and set it aside.
- Using the same pan, add the sliced shallots, chopped mushrooms, and fresh parsley. Sauté them with salt and pepper until they turn lightly golden.
- Add the chopped garlic and thyme to the pan and continue sautéing for another minute.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and allow it to simmer and reduce slightly.
- Pour in the chicken stock and heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add the gnocchi to the sauce and stir gently to coat them evenly. Allow the gnocchi to cook until they are al dente.
- Return the crispy pancetta to the pan and mix everything together.
- Drizzle the truffle oil over the dish and give it a final stir.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve this creamy chicken and mushroom gnocchi in a family-size bowl and place the sautéed chicken cutlets on individual serving plates. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!